Selling a car privately is not for everyone. There are many pitfalls and problems that even the most experienced person can get screwed. Using an used car buyer is one way to avoid some of the problems, however not all car buyers operate the same way, so be very careful.
Here are some common differences:
1) If you like Jersey Car Cash will come to your address – This puts you in a powerful negotiating position. Many online used car buyers require you to bring the car to them!
This puts you in a poor position to negotiate and the slightest mis-description of your car will be harshly judged with many reducing their offers by up to $250.00 per ding.
2) Jersey Car Cash will also come to your address at a time convenient for you – Most online car buyers require you to bring your car to them during their opening hours!
Jersey Car Cash offers a service for people who need to sell their car fast, 24 hrs a day , 365 days a year. It’s a service, so it’s when it’s convenient for you, not us!
3) Jersey Car Cash will pay by cash or checks, whichever you prefer – Many online buyers insist on paying with checks only.
Again we are offering a service, so it’s what you want, not what we would like.
4) Jersey Car Cash will stand by their quotes if the car is accurately described – Some online buyers will take advantage of certain circumstances.
For instance, if you are selling due to moving and have arranged for the car to be bought at the airport, you are going to need someone you can trust to pay the agreed price.
5) Jersey Car Cash will price any mis-descriptions fairly – Not all online buyers are so forthcoming.
Any changes to our agreed price will be explained, with explicit costings. Remember you do not have to sell to Jersey Car Cash , you will likely be at your home address at a time that suits you. If we can’t agree a price no hard feelings!
6) Jersey Car Cash offers a polite and courtesy service – Not all online buyers are friendly, some are downright rude; by all means phone around and see for yourself!
After more than 23 years in the used car industry, Jersey Car Cash knows what service is about,. When you call you will always find a friendly voice and helpful service, EVEN if we do not buy your car.
7) Jersey Car Cash does not buy cars requiring mechanical attention or serious bodywork.
Jersey Car Cash 732-925-2602 www.jerseycarcash.com